Monday, December 11, 2006

Concordia Link Interview


So this Concordia Link interviewer has accused me of bribing her with baked goods. Okay, so I got creative in the kitchen one night and lost my cupcake cherry.

DF'd and out in Montreal

Daniel Allen Cox talks Jehovah's Witnesses and tattoos

By Laura Roberts

"Daniel Allen Cox, author of Tattoo This Madness In, bribed me with baked goods. OK, so I was planning on interviewing him anyway, having heard that his recently launched book had acquired a cult following here in Montreal, not to mention the fact that it was apparently one of the most successful book-signings in Chapters' history. In the interest of full disclosure, however, I must admit that the offer of free desserts caught my attention. Sorry, first-year J-schoolers, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!"

CLICK HERE to read the full, rock-out interview.

CLICK HERE to see why the same interviewer thinks TTMI makes a good, capitalist holiday gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home